PRE-CONFIGURED ALOE GUEST CHAIRS (2 CHAIRS)
healtHcentric’s Aloe Series combines patient comfort, durability and modularity.
The Aloe Pre-Configured Multiple Seating allows you to purchase the configuration you need. Interlocking capabilities and modular design offer flexible solutions for the ever-changing demands of a 24/7 environment. The backrest is designed to provide long lasting lateral and lumbar support and an egress arm design to offer comfortable support and an Aloe seat height of 18 inches from the ground the individual is easily able to transfer in and out of the chair. The seats have contoured sides and waterfall front edges to minimize pressure on seat bones, legs, and veins – constructed from high resilient foam the seat stands up to many years of continuous use. The all-steel frame construction provides structural integrity with metal-to-metal connections and a standard wall saver design.
Aloe is specifically designed to ensure ease of cleaning, offering an impressive array of infection control features. The standard clean out feature between the seat and back allows garbage and debris to fall to the floor for easy clean up. These Aloe features improve the cleanability and help maintain a healing environment.
- Specifically designed with infection control in mind.
- Available in 2 or 3 seat configurations.
- Available with and without center arm.
- 3 seat sizes – 21”, 24″ & 30”.
- Seat and back covers available for additional cleaning ease and protection.
- Wall saver frames are standard.
- Polyurethane and plastic arm options.
- Optional Frame Colors
- Options include: Exposed Back Brackets for easy cleaning, Clip System, and Closed Arm.
Available with IC+ (Seat Only):
- Puncture and tear resistant
- Sealed and seamless
- Superior cleanability
- Hospital-grade cleaning agent tough
- No off-gassing – GREENGUARD® certified
- Exceeds 1,000,000 double rubs
- 10 year warranty
- CAL 133 compliant
- Original purchaser.
- Defects and functional failure of materials.
- Frame, arms, foam and fabric up to the following weights: (21”) 350 lbs.; (24”) 450 lbs.; (30″) 750 lbs.
- IC+ (Only Available on the seat): Cracking, punctures and tears and use of Rescue, Virox 5, Cavicide, Wex-Cide and bleach cleaning agents when used in accordance with the cleaning agents’ labeled instructions.
- Vinyl, PVC-free (vinyl-like) upholstery (with the exception of Silica).
All include labor costs
Find 2D symbols, 3D CAD and Revit files for use in your space planning applications.
|Aloe Series – 2D CAD (.dxf)|