The sleek, user friendly design provides staff with a convenient surface for charting or to place items temporarily and can be located next to hand sanitizing dispensers either in or outside patient rooms. The shelf easily opens with your forearm or hand, to reveal a non-slip surface that fits most standard size food trays or clipboards and holds up to 120 lbs.
When in the closed position, the patent pending, low profile healtHcentric Utility Shelf does not protrude past standard handrails posing no risk to patients and staff.
- Hands free opening when your hands are full or contaminated.
- Optimal size – fits most standard food service trays and clipboards.
- Weight capacity 120 lbs.
- No sharp edges to catch skin or clothing.
- Designed with patented damper system that stands up to continuous use.
- The healtHcentric Utility Shelf is warranted for 5 years.
- Can easily handle weights up to 120 lbs. under normal usage, subject to wall structure and wall anchor capacity.