HÅG CAPISCO PULS®
The same benefits as the original, with an easy-to-clean seat and back.
Born out of the legendary “saddle seat”, HÅG Capisco Puls is suited to contemporary and dynamic workplaces. Constructed out of hard polyurethane with an integrated cushion, the Capsico Puls is easy to clean, making it idea for lab and healthcare settings. Often referred to as the “Sonographer’s Chair” the unique shape of the backrest provides full trunk support when seated backwards and full support for the arm when seated sideways.
ergoCentric Seating Systems is the exclusive distributor of Scandinavian Business Seating products in Canada.
- Height of backrest (15.8″)
- Height of foremost support on backrest (5.5″ – 9.1″)
- Seat depth (15.8″ – 18.5″)
- Seat width (18.1″)
HÅG inBalance Mechanism®:
- Seat depth
- Back height adjustment
- Backward tilt tension
- Two-position tilt lock
- Standard – 150mm pneumatic lift (15.3″ – 20.6″)
- 200mm pneumatic lift (17.9″ – 25.1″)
- 265mm pneumatic lift (21.3″ – 31.3″)
- Footbase diameter (28.7″)
- Dual wheel urethane casters
- Foot support provides a comfortable way to vary the position of your feet
- HÅG StepUp® – provides two extra levels for placing your feet
- HÅG Foot Ring – extra level for rest and support for feet
- Production defects on all office chairs that are in normal use for up to 9 hours per day