ALOE HIP CHAIRS
healtHcentric Aloe Hip Chairs are designed to meet the needs of orthopedic patients.
With a seat height of 24.5″, the design allows a hip flexion of less than 90° while assisting the patient to sit and stand with minimal stress on the hip joints. The built in foot bar supports the patient getting in and out of the chair, and provides a place to rest their feet. The foot bar has a durable non-slip IC+ coating.
healtHcentric Aloe Hip Chairs are made with high resilient foam offering exceptional comfort and firm support, meeting the ergonomic requirements.
Aloe is specifically designed to ensure ease of cleaning, offering an impressive array of infection control features. The standard clean out feature between the seat and back allows garbage and debris to fall to the floor for easy clean up. These Aloe features improve the cleanability and help maintain a healing environment.
- Specifically designed with infection control in mind.
- Seat and back covers available for additional cleaning ease and protection.
- Wall saver frames are standard.
- The Aloe exposed back bracket design allows the backrest to be completely sealed when upholstered in IC+ and is ideal for areas where infection control and cleanability are essential.
- Weight Capacity: 21″ Hip Chair is rated to 350 lbs. 24″ Hip Chair is rated to 450 lbs.
- Polyurethane and plastic arm options.
- Optional Frame Colors.
- Options include: Exposed Back Brackets for easy cleaning, Clip System, and Closed Arm.
Available with IC+ (Seat Only):
- Puncture and tear resistant
- Sealed and seamless
- Superior cleanability
- Hospital-grade cleaning agent tough
- No off-gassing – GREENGUARD® certified
- Exceeds 1,000,000 double rubs
- 10 year warranty
- CAL 133 compliant
- Original purchaser.
- Defects and functional failure of materials.
- Frame, arms, foam and fabric up to the following weights: (21”) 350 lbs.; (24”) 450 lbs.
- IC+ (Only Available on the seat): Cracking, punctures and tears and use of Rescue, Virox 5, Cavicide, Wex-Cide and bleach cleaning agents when used in accordance with the cleaning agents’ labeled instructions.
- Vinyl, PVC-free (vinyl-like) upholstery (with the exception of Silica).
All include labor costs
Find 2D symbols, 3D CAD and Revit files for use in your space planning applications.
|Aloe Series – 2D CAD (.dxf)|